1235 aluminum foil for medicinal packaging
What is aluminum foil grade 1235? 1235 aluminum foil is a kind of flexible packaging material that directly calenders metal aluminum into thin sheets. It is widely used in pharmaceutical packaging and is the main material of choice for modern blister foil packaging. At the same time, it is also used as food packaging aluminum foil material. 1235 alloy aluminum foil has soft texture, good ductility, silver-white luster, and the surface can be printed.
What is the grade of 1235 Aluminium foil? 1235 aluminum foil belongs to the 1000 series pure aluminum foil series, and the aluminum content reaches 99.35%, which is also the origin of the name of 1235 aluminum.
|1235 alloy aluminum foil packaging|
The production of medicinal 1235 aluminum foil allows a certain error, but the allowable range of this error is very small, and it is a place that manufacturers need to pay close attention to.
|Thickness And Tolerance||Width Tolerance||Roll Outer Diameter|
What are the advantages of 1235 medicinal packaging foil in use?
1.1235 aluminum foil is a soft metal film, easy to process.
2.Pharmaceutical 1235 aluminum foil has excellent moisture resistance and air tightness.
3. The medicinal foil 1235 has good shading properties and can keep the medicine for a long time.
4. Aluminum foil 1235 has excellent anti-corrosion and fragrance retention properties, and maintains the medicinal properties of the drug to the greatest extent.
5. Medicinal packaging aluminum foil 1235 is non-toxic and tasteless, with silvery white luster, and it is easy to process patterns and patterns of various colors.
|Typical Alloy||1235 Aluminum Foil|
|Material Temper||O, H16,H18,H22,H24|
|Length range||according to customization|
1) The surface is required to be clean and smooth, and corrosion marks and serious wrinkles are not allowed.
2) The surface of medicinal foil is light on one side and dark on the other side.
3) The surface of HWPFP pharmaceutical foil requires as few pinholes as possible. In any square meter, no pinholes with a diameter of 0.3mm are allowed, and there are no more than 5 pinholes with a diameter of 0.1~0.3mm, and the pinholes are within 10mm from the edge of the roll. No statistics.
1235 blister foil is an aluminum foil commonly used for pharmaceutical blister packaging in addition to the 8000 series. Made from a range of pure aluminum, Blister Foil 1235 is lightweight, highly pure and offers excellent barrier properties to moisture, light, oxygen and other gases.
1) The end face of Huawei Aluminum medicinal foil should be neat and clean, without burrs, depressions and bruises.
2) The end surface of medicinal foil 1235 is allowed to have a slight arrow-shaped pattern formed by loosening inside and tightening outside, but it must not affect the use.
3) The medicinal 1235 aluminum foil should be easy to unfold over the entire length, and there should be no bonding or tearing when unfolding.
4) Foil rolls are allowed to be layered, but the part of the layer stringing out should not be greater than 5mm.
5) The string out of the winding core is not more than 4mm
1235 aluminum foil can be divided into thick foil, single zero foil and double zero foil according to the thickness difference.
Heavy gauge foil: foil with a thickness of 0.1~0.2mm.
Medium gauge foil: foil with a thickness of 0.01mm and less than 0.1mm.
Light gauge foil: The so-called double zero foil is after the decimal point when its thickness is measured in mm
A foil with two zeros, usually an aluminum foil with a thickness of less than 0.01, that is, 0.005~0.009mm
of aluminum foil.
How much is a meal of 1235 aluminum foil? The aluminum foil market is very complex, the quality of each specification of aluminum foil is also uneven, and the price will fluctuate: The price fluctuation of aluminum foil is mainly affected by many factors, such as market competition and product quality. The key point is the fluctuation of aluminum ingot prices. As a result, the price will change accordingly. At the same time, the 1235-O aluminum foil has many states, and the thickness and width can be customized on demand, so the processing fee will be different for different manufacturers, so the quotation of the product will also be different, which will cause the difference in price. The approximate price of aluminum foil is $1,880-$2,550 a ton.
Huawei Pharma Foil Packaging is a supplier of pharmaceutical packaging materials with more than 20 years of experience in production and export. Our main medicinal foil alloys are ptp blister foil, tropical blister foil, medicinal pvc pvdc, alu alu foil and so on.
QQA-1876, ASTM B209, ASTM B479/B479M, ISO 9001
No.52, Dongming Road, Zhengzhou, Henan, China